- Recall apps that you’ve recently installed, try to disable them and see if there are improvements in the performance of your phone. Some really heavy apps may have even caused or contributed to the problem.
- Try clearing the memory by going to the Home screen and holding on the Home button. A list of running or recently opened apps will show; you just have to swipe left or right to close them. I’m pretty sure you already knew the effects of having so many apps running in the background.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu button and choose Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap on Developer Options.
- Find “Limit background processes” option and tap on it.
- Limit the Galaxy S3 to run about 4 processes at once, or lower.
- From the Home screen, tap on Menu button.
- Choose System Settings then Application Manager
- Scroll down to find TW and tap Clear Data.