- Tap the Applications icon from the Home screen.
- Choose Contacts then tap on the Menu icon.
- Tap Manage Contacts, then on Blocked Contacts.
- Now tap on Add icon and select from contacts you’ve already saved in your phone or simply add a number.
- To select from People, check the box next to the contacts to block and tap Save.
- To add a number, just key in the phone number of the person you want to block and tap OK.
Written By Harold Hisona on Saturday, April 20, 2013 | 2:15 AM
Blocking calls using your new HTC One smartphone is a bit complicated than just answering or rejecting them but there’s no need to worry as you can definitely follow a simple, step-by-step tutorial we’ve prepared for you.
Blocking Calls In HTC One
That isn’t hard to do, is it?