Have you been tweaking your Samsung Galaxy S4 lately? One of the things owners were complaining about after doing some tweaks in their phones is that every time they tap on Language & Input option under the Settings.
If you’ve been disabling some apps and services to save on storage memory, it could be that you’ve also disabled S Voice. The thing about it is that, disabling the service will force close Settings app when you tap on Language & Input. So, here’s what you need to do to solve this problem:
Enable S Voice Feature
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Choose Settings.
- Tap More tab, then touch Application Manager.
- Touch All tab.
- Scroll to and tap S Voice and hit that Enable button.
Wipe Settings Data
- Tap the Menu button on the Home screen.
- Tap Settings and touch More tab.
- Touch Application Manager, then All tab.
- Scroll to find Settings and tap on it.
- Tap Clear Data button.