Need to quickly search something online via Google Search but the search widget on your Galaxy S5 home screen is gone? Well, no need to worry because we've got you covered.
Regardless of why the Google Search bar disappears from the Home screen, you can always get it back there in an instant.
Here's what you need to do to get back Google search widget on the S5 Home screen:
1. Get your phone ready.
2. Go to the Home screen.
3. When you're already on the Home screen, tap and hold on an empty space.
4. Next, tap on Widgets from the quick panel menu.
5. Scroll through your Widgets and touch to select Google Search.
6. Tap and hold Google Search to continue.
7. Drag and drop the widget onto the available space on the Home screen.
8. And you should now see Google Search back on your Home screen.
You may now perform a quick online search via Google Search on your Galaxy S5 Home screen.