You can let several people use your Samsung Galaxy Tab S without changing each other's personal settings by creating multiple user profiles on the device.
Normally, you can create a maximum of eight user profiles including yours as the owner. Each of these profile functions has a separate space on the device, wherein a user can make lots of changes including setting wallpaper to apps installation without affecting the other spaces.
Aside from wallpapers and apps, you too can adjust or configure some device settings that will affect all users like the Wi-Fi settings.
Here's how to set up a new profile on the Galaxy Tab S.
1. Tap on Apps from any Home screen.
2. Tap to access Settings.
3. Tap the Device Tab.
4. Scroll to and tap Users from the available options under Device.
5. Touch the plus (+) icon located beside the search icon located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
6. When prompted, read the Add user information, then tap OK to proceed.
7. Tap on the Set up now button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete user profile setup.
8. When prompted, tap Next on the Welcome screen.
9. To make any further changes, tap any of your recently created profile to change.
There are also certain applications that only the device owner can access including Phone and Messaging apps. Also note that only the device owner can set up and manage user profiles on that tablet.
Written By Grace Gajetes-Hisona on Tuesday, October 7, 2014 | 6:19 AM