Need some help in using Bluetooth on your iPhone 6? Well, we've got you covered with this content.
This guide is aimed at helping new owners of iPhone 6 who need help in pairing their iPhone with other devices using Bluetooth.
One of the fastest ways to share files between mobile devices is via Bluetooth. Bluetooth refers to a wireless connection used to establish connection to other devices like a wireless headset or keypad, and to transfer files between these devices.
Follow these steps whenever you're ready.
1. Tap on Settings to begin with.
2. Tap Bluetooth.
3. Turn on Bluetooth. To do so, tap the indicator next to Bluetooth until it prompts you that Bluetooth is turned on or enabled.
4. Connect your iPhone to a Bluetooth device you want to pair with. After enabling the Bluetooth feature, your iPhone will start searching for available Bluetooth-enabled devices within range.
5. Tap to select the Bluetooth device from the list.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions to pair your phone with the selected device.
You then should end up having your iPhone 6 paired or connected to the selected Bluetooth device. You may now start transferring files to or from the paired devices.
When you're done transferring files, you may turn Bluetooth off or disable it again to save battery on your iPhone 6. Anyway, you can always activate the feature when necessary.