Using Galaxy Apps on Galaxy Alpha
- To use Galaxy, tap on Apps from the Home screen.
- From the Apps screen, tap on Galaxy Apps. Doing so will open the Galaxy Apps tool. You may now start using the Galaxy Apps tool to download and install apps on your device.
Downloading/Installing Applications via Galaxy Apps on Galaxy Alpha
- You can browse apps by category or tap to search for a keyword to find the application you want to download and install in your Alpha device. But before you download an application, viewing/reading the information about it is highly recommended.
- You may choose to download apps for free or purchase apps for your device. To download apps for free, tap Free. To purchase and download apps, tap the button that displays the app's cost.
- To prevent automatic updates, change the auto update settings by tapping on Settings, select Auto update apps, and then choose an option.