With Fast Charging Feature, you will be able to:
- charge up to the 50 percent battery capacity in just 30 minutes
- charge the battery more quickly while the device screen is turned off
- fully charge battery in just about 99 minutes
To use Fast charging on your device, connect it to the battery charger that supports Adaptive Fast Charging or Quick Charge 2.0.
Enable/Set Up Fast Charging in Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Follow these steps to enable fast charging on your Galaxy Note 4 device:
1. Tap on Apps from the Home screen to get started.
2. Tap on Settings to continue.
3. Tap Power Saving option under System.
4. To enable the feature, tap on Fast Charging option. You will know if Fast Charging feature is enabled when the check box next to it is marked or checked.
When does Fast Charging feature works on the Note 4?
For fast charging or increase the charging speed of your Galaxy Note 4, manufacturer recommends turning off the device or its screen while charging the battery.
Generally, you will be prompted to turn the screen off while charging the battery when the device's screen is turned on.
To make use of this feature your device need to have a built-in fast charging feature similar with the Note 4. That being said, this specific charger when used with other previous device models, will only work similar with the normal charger.
In addition, you cannot use the built-in fast charging feature when you charge the battery using a standard battery charger.