The listing also confirms that South Korean enthusiasts maybe the first ones to lay their hands on it. The model number SHW-M500W signifies the device is destined to be distributed in the Asian market including South Korea. However, it does make sense that Samsung will make the device available in the local market before going global. Such was the case with many of its devices.
The Galaxy Note 8.0 was rumored to pack a quad-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz with 2GB RAM. It features an 8-inch display, with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution, using LCD technology instead of the company’s proprietary Super AMOLED display.
All available information about the device is currently based on rumors. Samsung has yet to make an official announcement when this tablet will make its way to the market. However, listings like the one on Bluetooth website are as reliable as the official press release.
Galaxy Note 8.0 Specifications
- Code name: Kona
- Android: version 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Official name: GALAXY Note 8.0 (3G, Wi-Fi)
- Product codes: GT-N5100, GT-N5110
- Battery: 4600 mAh
- Dimension: 211.3×136.3×7.95 mm , 330 gram.
- Display: 8.0”1280×800 TFT (Super Clear LCD)
- GSM networks: EDGE (850/900/1800/1900) HSPA+21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps (850/900/1900/2100)
- Camera 5 Megapixel (BACK)
- Camera 1.3 megapixel (FRONT)
- RAM + Storage: 2GB (RAM) + 16/32GB (optional) + microSD (up to 32GB)
- Connections: BT 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS