Siri functions in a way by answering user queries, give suggestions and/or carry out actions for iOS device owners with its natural language user interface that delegates requests to a set of web services.
Elaborated further in this page are simple guides/tutorials in modifying Siri Settings on your iPhone 5 starting with the Language Settings.
A. Siri Language Settings [how to change]
You can change the language settings for Siri on your iPhone 5 handset in 7 steps:
1. Tap on the Settings icon from the home screen. This will lead to the Settings menu.
2. From the Settings menu, locate and tap General option to proceed.
3. On the next screen, tap on Siri. This will prompt you with the Siri screen with options/settings you can modify.
4. Tap on the Language field for you to change the Siri application language. A list of languages will then show up.
5. Locate and tap on the language you prefer to use for your iPhone.
6. Locate and tap on the Siri button on the Language screen. It’s located on the upper left most of the screen.
7. You should see the new language you’ve selected for Siri. This simply means the Siri language settings on your iPhone 5 are now changed and ready for use.
You can also disable/enable Siri feature on your iPhone 5, if you want to. We’ll walk you through on how to do it in the next part of this guide.