- Tap the Applications icon from the Home screen.
- Choose Contacts then tap on the Menu icon.
- Tap Manage Contacts, then on Blocked Contacts.
- Now tap on Add icon and select from contacts you’ve already saved in your phone or simply add a number.
- To select from People, check the box next to the contacts to block and tap Save.
- To add a number, just key in the phone number of the person you want to block and tap OK.
Posted by Matt Seber on Saturday, April 20, 2013
Blocking calls using your new HTC One smartphone is a bit complicated than just answering or rejecting them but there’s no need to worry as you can definitely follow a simple, step-by-step tutorial we’ve prepared for you.
Blocking Calls In HTC One
That isn’t hard to do, is it?