Posted by Matt Seber on Thursday, June 27, 2013
This post will demonstrate in a step-by-step fashion how to turn on Galaxy Note 2 Wi-Fi and connect the phone to a network.
1. It's easy to connect to available wireless networks.
From the home screen, sweep your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, pulling the Notifications Panel down.
2. Touch Wi-Fi to turn on your connection.
3. Touch a listed network to attempt to connect.
4. If you are accessing a secure network, enter the password, and then touch Connect.
Note: If you are accessing an unsecured network, simply touch Connect.
5. You will notice your 4G Icon in the top bar replaced with the Wi-Fi Icon.
Note: To disable your wi-Fi, simply pull down the Notifications Panel and touch Wi-Fi to turn it off. And that should do it.
We are open to your questions, problems and suggestions. Feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will respond to your inquiries.