Google has received numerous critics after revealing this new e-mailing feature. In respond, the search giant has offered its users with a good option to take, as the company has anticipated that many people don't want to receive emails from people whom they don't know of in the first place. And it is just a matter of adjusting some Gmail settings.
- Once signed in, click on the gear icon located at the top right corner of the screen
- Select Settings from the Menu.
- Look for the section that says "Email via Google+".
- There are four choices to select from including: Anyone on Google+, Extended Circles, Circles or No One. Pick one of these choices.
- Click Save Changes located at the bottom of the page, after making your selection.
Additionally, your response to such an e-mail, as well as your email address will then become visible to the other person.
Apparently, many people do not like Google's latest move. But the good thing is that the Internet giant has given all Gmail users an option to control the new feature, ahead.