The iPhone 6 is just a few weeks away from being officially announced in a huge press conference scheduled on the 9th of September.
|Here's a cropped image of China Telecom's controversial post confirming Apple's iPhone 6 via Weibo.|
Here are a few key features of iPhone 6 on top of a completely overhauled design (as purportedly mentioned and/or confirmed by the carrier in the controversial post:
- wireless network compatibility modes like CDMA1X, TDD-LTE, FDD-LTE, WCDMA, CDMA2000, GSM, TDD-LTE, FDD-LTE, WCDMA, and CDMA2000
- a larger 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch screen dimensions
- new power adapter support for a maximum output of 2A - this doubles the capacity of existing adapters, which denotes a 30% reduction on iPhone charging time
- new Apple-designed chips (2.0GHz A8 processor), which is believed to be even faster as 2.6GHz per core
- more enhanced motion sensor, powered by the new M8 version "Phosphorous"
- 2GB of RAM
- protruding rear cameras
Unlock iPhone 6 versions
Pertinent reports have further said that China Telecom has also noted that the iPhone 6 they're going to offer will be unlocked, thus, making the phone work on multiple carrier networks across China.
Unlike other firms, Apple has this principle of being the first to announce its new devices and make them official. All these are supposed to be done before Apple's carrier partners and distributors start disclosing their own plans for the new iOS smartphone.
Apple's new iPhone 6 will likely be rolled out on the 19th of September.