Follow these steps to learn how to use the Twitter application on your GS5 handset and start tweeting on the go. And as what I've always said, you may start whenever you're ready.
1. Download Twitter app from the Play Store.
2. Go to the Home screen and then tap on Play Store.
3. Once you're in the Play Store, tap on the search icon (represented by a magnifying glass) located on the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Now type in the word "Twitter" to search for the app.
5. Tap to select Twitter from the given list of search results.
6. Tap on the INSTALL button for Twitter app installation on your device.
7. When you're prompted with the App permissions page, read and review the details, then tap on the ACCEPT button to proceed.
8. Wait until your download is completed. When it's done, tap on the OPEN button to open or launch the app.
9. You should now see Twitter's welcome page, wherein you can sign in to. For you to sign in to your existing Twitter account, tap on Sign In.
10. Now, enter your username or email address.
If you already have an existing Twitter account, please refer to the following steps (step 11-onwards) to set up your account on your mobile phone. If you don't have a Twitter account yet, please tap on Sign Up for you to create a new account instead.
11. Tap on Next.
12. Enter your password.
13. Tap Sign In to continue.
You may be prompted to select friends to follow and invite friends to Twitter in the following pages. You may do so, otherwise tap on SKIP to do it later.
14. To allow to use your phone's location services to provide you with local information, tap on OK. Otherwise, tap on Don't Allow.
You now have successfully setup your Twitter account on your Samsung Galaxy S5. This means you can now create or view trending tweets on Twitter anytime and anywhere you go, for as long as you have your handset with you.
And by the way, just in case you need further assistance on Tweeting, we've given you an extended reference.
Follow these steps to begin tweeting on your Galaxy S5 handset:1. Open the Twitter app on your phone.
2. When you're already in the Twitter app main screen, tap the Tweet field.
3. Now start composing your tweet. Please note that tweets are limited to 140 characters only, so please make it short and catchy.
4. When you're done composing your tweet, tap Tweet on the upper right corner of the screen. You should then see your tweet appearing among other tweets on your Twitter Home page.
And that's all on using Twitter and tweeting with your Samsung Galaxy S5. Enjoy tweeting!