Let's get started right away.
A. How to Leave a Message for the Caller on your iPhone?
Your new iPhone integrates a feature that allows you to send a text message to the caller instead of answering the call.
Follow these steps to leave a message for the caller:
1. When receiving a call, you will be prompted with four options by means of buttons to Decline, Answer, Remind Me and Message. Tap on Message.
2. After you tapped on the Message button, select the message you want to send to the caller. Among the available message options are the following:
a. I'll call you later.
b. I'm on my way.
c. What's up?
Note: If you chose Custom, you need to enter a custom message or any message you want to say to the caller and then tap on Send.
Follow the same steps if you want to leave a message to another caller in the future or whenever necessary.
B. How to schedule or set a reminder to call back on your iPhone?
If you've missed a call or really can't talk to a caller at the moment he/she calls you, then you can just tell your caller that you'll call them back. And to make sure you won't forget, you can schedule a reminder on your new iPhone device to make a call back.
Follow these steps to set/schedule a reminder to call back someone on your iPhone:
1. Tap on Remind Me, when receiving a call.
2. Again, you will be prompted with four options to choose from. Tap on Remind me.
3. Select a reminder based on your preference. Among the common options include, "In 1 hour," and "When I leave."
Enable Location services to view more reminder options. Here's how to turn Location services ON your new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus:
1. Tap Settings from the Home screen.
2. Tap Privacy.
3. Tap Location services.
4. Toggle the Location Services switch to turn it ON. It appears green when it's already turned on.
When the Location services turned on, other GPS Location options will also be enabled on your device.
It is recommended to turn on or enable Location Services first, as some reminder won't be displayed unless the feature is turned on or activated.
Another thing you need to consider is a home and work address that must be added to the address book. This is necessary for some reminder options to become available.
C. How to view or access a scheduled reminder on your iPhone?
To view or access your scheduled reminders, follow these steps:
1. Tap on Reminders from the Home screen.
2. Tap Reminders to continue.
3. Choose the Call back reminder from the given item(s). The item contains the call back number as well as the schedule set for you to call back.
4. Tap on Call to initiate a call on the selected contact.
And that should do it.