Follow these steps to clear cache on the Galaxy S6 Internet browser:
1. Tap Internet from the Home screen.
2. Tap More to view more options from the browser screen.
3. Scroll to and tap to select Settings from the given available options.
4. Under Internet settings, scroll to and tap to select Privacy.
5. Proceed by tapping Delete personal data option from the Privacy menu options.
6. When prompted with the Delete personal data screen, tap to check Cache from the list.
7. Tap Delete to remove all cached information from the browser.
8. Wait until the cache is completely cleared.
Clearing of cache duration may vary depending on the amount of information stored in your browser.
Cache basically refers to temporary folders that contain temporary files in your computer. It's like a dumping ground for temporary data. While caches could make your phone faster, they too can get bogged down in time. That said, you are required to clear cache from regularly.
There are different kinds of cache to wipe or clear. And to be more specific, we will focus on clearing cache from the Galaxy S6 browser app.
A quicker way to clear apps cache on the Galaxy S6 is through the Settings menu. Here's how:
2. Select App Manager.
3. Find the app of which you want to clear the cache.
Tip: You can find apps from the Downloaded section, Running or All tab.
4. Tap the entry.
5. Tap Clear Cache.
Tip: To clear all app caches simultaneously, go to Settings -> Storage, and then tap Cached Data -> OK.
Hope this helps.