In this post, we will guide you on how to reset the location and privacy settings of your iPhone 13.
The procedure is easy to follow and pretty straightforward. You also don't have to worry about your files, apps or data because they won't be deleted.
This is how it's done:
- From the Home screen, find and tap Settings.
- Scroll down a bit and tap General.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Tap Reset to reveal all the other reset options.
- Tap Reset Location & Privacy, which happens to be the last on the list.
- Enter your passcode if prompted.
- Tap Reset Settings.
Once you've done that, the location and privacy settings of your iPhone 13 will be brought to their factory defaults.
Have great day!