Changing Samsung Galaxy S4′s ringtone and notification audio is easy. It won’t take a minute to do so. Here’s what you’re going to do:
Changing Galaxy S4 Ringtone
- From your home screen, touch Apps.
- Find and tap Settings.
- Now select My Device tab.
- Tap Sound, then Ringtones.
- Find your preferred ringtone, tap on it, then touch OK.
Changing Galaxy S4 Notification Sound
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings app.
- Tap on My Device tab.
- Tap Sound, then Notifications.
- Choose your preferred notification sound and tap OK.
NOTE: We’ve received few emails from techie people telling us to change the way we access Settings in our posts and tutorials. For the benefit of people who may still be learning the ways of Android, we will stick to what we do, that is to tap Apps from the Home screen and so on. There are different ways to access Settings and we know that; we just have to make sure our readers can follow our instructions clearly. Sorry but we won’t change the way we instruct our readers on how to access Settings.