The user attempts to transfer files between two devices via Samsung kies but end up having some contents not successfully transferred.
Among the possible reasons as to why some contents cannot be transferred to another device via Samsung Kies would include the following:
· The device does not support the content(s) to transfer to.
· Content is protected by Digital Rights Management (DRM).
· Not enough internal storage space (on transferred to device) for more files.
· The file you are about to transfer is currently saved on an optional external microSD card.
1. Make sure the file/content you are trying to transfer is supported by your device.
Hint: Please check the official Samsung website to see full list of files supported by your device.
2. Verify the files you are trying to transfer are not protected by DRM.
Hint: DRM-protected contents cannot be transferred between devices. You will need to contact the content supplier to add this content to your other device. Other option is to use the supplier's app or service to re-download the content on your new device.
3. Verify the content is not stored on a microSD card. Otherwise, you cannot transfer this content to another device.
Hint: For you to transfer contents stored on a microSD card, you need to install the card on the other device (transfer destination). Other option is to copy the content to the source device and run the content process again.
How to verify current amount of storage space on Samsung Galaxy S5
1. Press and hold the Home key until the Recent Apps screen appears.
2. Touch Task Manager.
3. Swipe left to, or touch the Storage tab to continue.
4. Check the System storage and see if it has enough space to store more files. If necessary, move some contents off the device or to an available external microSD card.
Hope this helps.