Samsung Galaxy S4′s Air Gestures feature is one of the things that make the smartphone special. With it users don’t have to touch the screen to execute specific commands. This article will guide you through enabling the feature step-by-step.
- From the Home screen, touch Menu.
- Tap Settings, then choose My Device tab.
- Scroll to and tap Motions and gestures option.
- Touch Air Gesture.
- Tap on the slider switch of an air gesture you want enabled.
- You can touch each gesture for a quick tutorial on how to use it.
And that’s how simple it is to enable the Air Gesture feature in Galaxy S4.
Now, feel free to execute by doing gestures in front of the sensor. Enjoy!