Posted by Matt Seber on Monday, July 1, 2013
This post will walk you through cutting and pasting text using your Galaxy Note 2.
1. From the New message screen, touch and hold the word you would like to copy.
2. To copy a whole sentence, touch and hold the Blue bar, and then drag it left or right, and up and down to the sentence you want highlighted.
When you are finished, touch the Cut icon.
3. A Copied to clipboard message is briefly displayed.
4. Touch anywhere before the first sentence and then touch the Enter Key.
5. Now touch and hold the black empty space before the first sentence and then touch Paste Icon.
6. The sentence you just copied is pasted into your text message.