Also read: How To Manage Contacts On Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Import / Export Contacts From SD Card
- Go to the Home screen of your phone and tap the Apps icon.
- Now tap Contacts and if necessary, tap the Contacts tab.
- Hit the Menu key.
- Now tap on Import/Export option.
- If you want to export, tap Export to SD Card then OK to confirm the action.
- On the other hand, if you want to import just tap Import from SD Card.
- Choose which account you want contacts to be saved in to.
- If there's only one contact file to be imported, contacts automatically be added and you're finished.
- In case you have multiple contact files on your SD card, you will be prompted with three options: Import vCard File, Import Multiple vCard Files, and Import All vCard Files.
- Tap OK.
- Choose which vCard file(s) you want to import and tap OK.