Given the popularity of Google's Gmail service, it is but also very likely a target for hackers creeping around. And because not all Gmail users would even care to use or assign strong passwords for their accounts, hacking into Google’s email service will no longer much of a challenge for these malevolent modern hackers.
- Sign in to your Gmail account at Gmail.com.
- Once logged in, scroll to the bottom of your Gmail Inbox.
- Look for a message that says "Last Account Activity: N minutes/hours/days ago.
- Look for the link on the word "Details," located beneath the Last Account Activity phrase.
- Click the hypertext [link on Details].
- A new screen will prompt, showing a list of all the IP addresses and locations of those who previously accessed your Gmail account.