Let's get started right here.
1. Tap Play Store from the Home screen.
2. Next, tap the Search icon to search for Facebook app from the Play Store.
3. Enter or type in Facebook in the search field. You will be prompted with a list of suggested search results.
4. Tap to select Facebook from the search results. You will be taken to the Facebook app details screen.
5. Tap on Install to download and install the app.
6. You will be prompted with a screen that prompts you of Facebook needs access to certain information on your device. Tap the Accept button to continue.
7. Wait until downloading is complete, then tap on the OPEN button.
Adding/Setting Up Facebook Account
8. Tap the Email or Phone field from the Facebook log-in screen.
If you already have an existing Facebook account, just proceed with the steps to set up your account on the G3 device. If you don't have a Facebook account yet, then tap on the link to Sign Up for Facebook. This will lead you to create a new Facebook account. Just follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup process. Don't worry because Facebook makes it much easier for you to complete.
9. Enter your email address or phone number, then tap Next.
10. Enter the correct password, then tap Log In to sign in to your Facebook account.
If you've successfully logged in, you can now start using Facebook mobile and post status updates on your LG G3 smartphone.
Posting Status Updates
To complete this guide, here's how to post a Facebook Status update on your G3 mobile.
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Tap Status from the Facebook app main screen.
3. Compose your status update, depending on your mood, or what you think or feel about something or someone.
4. Finally, tap on Post.
You should then see your recently posted status update showing on your Newsfeed and Timeline.